I am extremely happy with the ceramic veneers I got by the cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram. Initially , I was concerned but after meeting Dr Vikram in person , I felt very confident , he explained the procedure in detail and made me very comfortable. The end result of the treatment is also excellent , I would definitely recommend Dr Trivikram's All smiles to others who want to get a smile makeover.Read More
I did a lot of research on cosmetic dentistry where I would feel safe to get the smile make over done. Finally I found the best cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram here. I did lot of home work before coming here and trust me I am glad I chose to come here. I am happy and smiling ear to ear. Cosmetic dentist Dr.Vikram is very professional , honest and totally trust worthy. I am gonna recommend to everyone.Read More
I researched and found Dr Trivikram's All smiles dental clinic over the internet. I was impressed with the focus of the dental clinic. My consultation with Dr Trivikram(Dr Vikram) only reinforced my initial positive impressions. I have had a lot of things done over the last year. A sinus lift, tissue graft, bone graft ,three implants, one root canal treatment and 3 crowns. The tremendous partnershipRead More
I have had a series of treatments in Dr Trivikram's All smiles dental clinic in Bangalore while I was living there and also for 2 years after I relocated out of India. It has been an outstanding experience. Dr. Trivikram and his team are consummate professionals: very knowledgeable, precise with their advise, meticulous in the treatments, punctual, and highly reliable.Read More
PREGNANT women when struck by toothache are quite often in a dilemma. There is apprehension about undergoing dental treatment in this phase which is justified arguably. The urgency in getting rid of the umbearable dental pain is weighed against the gravity of the possible consequences. Anxiety being the main ingredient, the significance of following few specific instructions while at the dental care office cannot be overmphasised.
Guidelines to be followed at the dental care office during pregnancy
1. The secon trimester is the safest time to perform dental treatment. All elective dental care is deferred; the nondeferrable treatment (caries control) is completed during the second trimester
2. Many pregnant women get gestational diabetes (diabetes during pregnancy) or pre-eclampsia (high blood pressure and protein in the urine). Its always better to get sugar levels tested and blood pressure checked before undergoing dental treatment even in the secon trimester.
3. Long, stressful appointments and periodontal surgical procedures should be avoided. the appointments should be short and the patient allowed to change positions frequently. A fully reclined position should be avoided as it causes pressure on the inferior vena cava and aorta which in turn may result in low blood pressure, syncope and loss of consciousness.
4. Radiographs are contra indicated in all but emergency situations. When taken, lead shielding is mandatory.
5. Other precautions relate to the potential toxic or teratogenic effects of therapy on the foetus. Ideally, no medications should be prescibed unless the situation is an emergency. The patient’s obsterician should be consulted as to whether a drug could cross the placenta or cause foetal respiratory depression.
The Author is a dental sur- geon and can be contacted at ALL SMILES DENTAL CARE OFFICE 6673439, 98450 85230
I am extremely happy with the ceramic veneers I got by the cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram. Initially ,
I did a lot of research on cosmetic dentistry where I would feel safe to get the smile make over done.
I researched and found Dr Trivikram's All smiles dental clinic over the internet. I was impressed width
Are you ready to change your smile?