I am extremely happy with the ceramic veneers I got by the cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram. Initially , I was concerned but after meeting Dr Vikram in person , I felt very confident , he explained the procedure in detail and made me very comfortable. The end result of the treatment is also excellent , I would definitely recommend Dr Trivikram's All smiles to others who want to get a smile makeover.Read More
I did a lot of research on cosmetic dentistry where I would feel safe to get the smile make over done. Finally I found the best cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram here. I did lot of home work before coming here and trust me I am glad I chose to come here. I am happy and smiling ear to ear. Cosmetic dentist Dr.Vikram is very professional , honest and totally trust worthy. I am gonna recommend to everyone.Read More
I researched and found Dr Trivikram's All smiles dental clinic over the internet. I was impressed with the focus of the dental clinic. My consultation with Dr Trivikram(Dr Vikram) only reinforced my initial positive impressions. I have had a lot of things done over the last year. A sinus lift, tissue graft, bone graft ,three implants, one root canal treatment and 3 crowns. The tremendous partnershipRead More
I have had a series of treatments in Dr Trivikram's All smiles dental clinic in Bangalore while I was living there and also for 2 years after I relocated out of India. It has been an outstanding experience. Dr. Trivikram and his team are consummate professionals: very knowledgeable, precise with their advise, meticulous in the treatments, punctual, and highly reliable.Read More
For a brighter, whiter smile without the wait, choose an in-office, chemically activated whitening treatment that offers results in less than an hour. It’s ideal for people who want instant whitening gratification or those who have that special event coming up that requires a bright, white smile.
Get answers to the frequently asked questions about Instant / 1 Hour teeth whitening procedure..
Stains on teeth can be classified in one of two ways: extrinsic or intrinsic. Extrinsic stains appear on the surface of your teeth. Intrinsic stains live between the micro cracks in your enamel and deep within your dentin (the layer of your tooth underneath your enamel). Whitening toothpastes and mouth rinses may be able to remove some of the extrinsic stains on your teeth. But only teeth whitening agents can remove the stubborn extrinsic stains and the unsightly intrinsic stains that cause your teeth to look discoloured.
Working from the inside out, the active ingredients in the whitening gel penetrates your teeth to break down the discoloured molecules deep down in your teeth, removing stains and whitens your smile.
Teeth whitening is a safe, comfortable way to get a bright, white smile. Results and treatment time may vary depending on the level of staining and whiteness desired. Crowns, bridges, fillings, and veneers will not whiten. We recommend visiting us for a prewhitening consultation so that they can help you choose the professional option that best fits your needs.
Teeth whitening results are very stable; leaving you with a stunning smile long after treatment is over. However, there are a few factors that can make teeth lose their lustre. Things like genetics, diet, age, some medications (like tetracycline), and certain habits (like smoking) may affect the length of your whitening results. Fortunately, touch-up treatments are quick and easy, helping you get that bright, white smile.
Tooth sensitivity is a relatively common side effect of teeth whitening. If sensitivity occurs, it is often temporary and will go away once you’ve completed the whitening process. Good quality whitening products include desensitizing ingredients like potassium nitrate and fluoride to help reduce sensitivity and provide additional comfort.
The actual procedure will be completed in less than 30-45 minutes.
– Take and record the shade of your teeth.
– Your teeth are cleaned and polished.
– A resin barrier is applied to the gum areas surrounding the teeth to protect your gums from coming into contact with the peroxide gel.
– A whitening gel is applied to each tooth.
– A special dental light shines on the teeth for 8-10 minutes (optional).
– The gel is removed from your teeth using suction.
– Repeat Steps 3-5 about 2 to 3 more times.
– If you are a smoker, do not smoke for 48 hours.
– Stay away from highly colour foods (red sauce, red wine blueberries, etc.) and beverages (coffee, tea, etc.) for 48 hours.
– Mild sensitivity to hot or cold liquids may occur. This usually passes within 1-2 days. If sensitivity is severe or persists, contact our dental office.
– If you experience gum sensitivity do not brush the afflicted area while brushing your teeth.
– Immediate whitening results can be quite dramatic due to minor dehydration of your teeth. It is normal for the colour to tone down somewhat after treatment when your teeth rehydrate to a natural white tone.
– Long term results vary from patient to patient. This can depend on the original shade of your teeth and include habits such as smoking or drinking colour beverages (red wine, coffee, tea, etc.)
– “Touch-up” treatments may be needed every 6-12 months to retain colour. You can ask us about different “touch-up” options.
Existing fillings, crowns, bonding, etc. will not whiten. Therefore, these may need to be changed in order to match your new smile.
Result after teeth whitening and crown on one tooth.
Authored By Dr.K.N Trivikram Rao - Dentist, Bangalore
I am extremely happy with the ceramic veneers I got by the cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram. Initially ,
I did a lot of research on cosmetic dentistry where I would feel safe to get the smile make over done.
I researched and found Dr Trivikram's All smiles dental clinic over the internet. I was impressed width
Are you ready to change your smile?