I am extremely happy with the ceramic veneers I got by the cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram. Initially , I was concerned but after meeting Dr Vikram in person , I felt very confident , he explained the procedure in detail and made me very comfortable. The end result of the treatment is also excellent , I would definitely recommend All smiles to others who want to get a smile makeover.Read More
I did a lot of research on cosmetic dentistry where I would feel safe to get the smile make over done. Finally I found the best cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram here. I did lot of home work before coming here and trust me I am glad I chose to come here. I am happy and smiling ear to ear. Cosmetic dentist Dr.Vikram is very professional , honest and totally trust worthy. I am gonna recommend to everyone.Read More
I researched and found All Smiles dental clinic over the internet. I was impressed with the focus of the dental clinic. My consultation with Dr Trivikram(Dr Vikram) only reinforced my initial positive impressions. I have had a lot of things done over the last year. A sinus lift, tissue graft, bone graft ,three implants, one root canal treatment and 3 crowns. The tremendous partnershipRead More
I have had a series of treatments in All Smiles dental clinic in Bangalore while I was living there and also for 2 years after I relocated out of India. It has been an outstanding experience. Dr. Trivikram and his team are consummate professionals: very knowledgeable, precise with their advise, meticulous in the treatments, punctual, and highly reliable.Read More
Here are a few trends and finds in dental care that will promote health, aid in upkeep of hygiene and leave you ‘all smiles’!
* A review article in the Nutrition Reviews suggests that cheese tops the list of tooth-friendly foods. Researchers surmise that cheese thwarts cavities by neutralizing harmful acids in plaque, enhancing the removal of cavity-causing sugars and by remineralizing tooth enamel with calcium and phosphorus. But don’t overdo it; cheese is typically high in saturated fat and cholesterol!
* Rinsing your mouth with water after a snack or a meal reduces the bacteria in your mouth by 30%, significantly cutting your risk of cavities.
* Gentle scraping of the tongue helps remove bacterial colonies and opens up the taste buds. However, vigorous scraping can injure the papilla causing a burning sensation. Avoid cleaning the tongue more than twice a day and preferably use a brush instead of a metal scraper
* A recent USDA study found that individuals with the worst diets are also the most likely to be missing teeth after age 50. A balanced diet with a fruit or vegetable a day, will definitely keep the dentures away!
* The stuff that keeps your teeth sturdy also protects their foundations- the gums! State University of New York researchers found that people who got more than 800 mgs of calcium a day had half the risk of gum disease than those who consumed 500 mgs of calcium a day or less. Calcium, apart from dairy products, is present in leafy greens, almonds and whole beans. So, go on, milk your gums!
The author is dental surgeon and can be contacted at ALL SMILES DENTAL CLINIC 26673439, 9845085230.
I am extremely happy with the ceramic veneers I got by the cosmetic dentist Dr Vikram. Initially ,
I did a lot of research on cosmetic dentistry where I would feel safe to get the smile make over done.
I researched and found All Smiles dental clinic over the internet. I was impressed width
Are you ready to change your smile?